Mens medium hair styles: what’s modern and what’s out?
Latest fashion includes such mens medium hair styles which combine simplicity together with style because men have also become crazy about looking stylish as women are. They do make sure that they are looking different before stepping out of the house. That is why they try variations in their hairstyle too. Most of the men keep medium hairs as they make them look decent. Before discussing what mens medium hairstyles are modern these days, it will be defined which style of haircut can be kept on which face shape. If a man has a round face shape then he must get such a haircut in which the hairs at the side of his face are cut thinly and the bunch of hair is left in the centre. This makes his face look thinner. Long and square faces look good carrying hairs on their forehead. Oval faces can carry any of the hairstyles and long faces must keep the hairs at the centre of their head thin as compared to the sides.
So, after knowing which style of haircut can define the face shape nice, we will move towards the mens medium hair styles. The most famous ones are described as under;
1. Bed Head: This haircut is not a simpler one to go for. It always demands for the gel to remain in its original look. This is actually a wet-looking hairstyle in which many of the hair stand at the middle of the head, crossing each other. This hairstyle looks good when you are wearing a hi-neck shirt while going to the semi-formal party. Robert Pattinson maintains this hair style as he has a thin face and it adds volume to his face.
2. Shaggy haircut: This haircut gives a messy look. There are many versions of shaggy haircut which can be kept. In one version of it, the side hairs are kept long, even till the neck and the hair on the centre of head are tussled with the help of the gel. In the other version, side hairs are finely cut and the centre of head is designed in the shape of the bowl. This haircut is also maintained to look funky.
3. Straight-layered haircut: This haircut suits those who have natural straight hairs. Men’s hairs are cut into the layers which can be set with the help of gel in the form of spikes as well. This style suits merely those who are office goers and want to look fashionable as well as decent.
4. Jagged haircut: This hairstyle is made for those who have broad faces as this contains of the bangs left over the forehead. If set with gel, this gives a childish look which make people look innocent. Men can wear this hairstyle on any dress and in any occasion.
5. Afro: It refers to that hair style which grows naturally. This hairstyle is also coming back in action these days as the curly hairstyle is also being followed again. The main advantage of this hairstyle is that you do not need to maintain it. A little trimming at the end of the month is quite enough for this hairstyle.
6. Bangs and medium-hair bob: Bangs have not remained the style of women only; rather they have become the style of men these days. Bangs cover half of the face of men in a curvy shape. Bob in medium hair also depicts the same style. These styles again suit those who have straight hair and thin faces.
7. Quiff: In this hairstyle, the hairs at back are trimmed to short and the ones at front are kept longer. A poof is being created by brushing the front hairs towards the upward direction. You can set the poof with the help of the mousse and can set its height in accordance with your face shape.
8. French-crop: This hair cut resembles with the scissor cutting as it created feather-like hair at the front. These feathers are set with the help of gel and they keep on standing. This hairstyle can also be kept while going to a formal place.
Presented mens medium hairstyles are being kept by most of the men these days. If you love to keep a pony of your medium hair then you can also do that as it has still not gone out of fashion.
Here are so tips that can help you choose a suitable hairstyle. First tip which will be given to all the men is that stop following those things which look great on your friends or other surrounding people. Even following the celebrities is also not a wise option to go for. You are the individual personality and must be treated in an individual manner. Go to the hair dresser, ask him about what will look good on your face, evaluate the options and go for that which looks better to you. The hairstyles introduced by celebrities may tell you that what mens medium hair styles are going to be modern but they cannot be followed as it is by everybody. You must take the inspirations from the other’s styles and must mould them into your own.
Second tip to be followed is that you do not use much gel on your hair. Gel just turns the head full of hairs into baldness and nothing else. While going through the hairstyles, you will see that most of them ask for the gel to be maintained in their original shape. Try to go for a limited usage of the gel in order to keep your hair healthy.
Third tip asks you to brush your hair with the round brush to have the volume added in your hair. Volume in the hair has become a real problem for men these days so try to brush the hair as much as possible in order to get the hair healthy and shiny.
Thus, this is all about the mens medium hair styles and we hope that you have found our tips useful. Enjoy the hairstyles which suit you nice and look and feel good!