Acrylic nails designs: enter into the world of glamorous art!
Acrylic nails designs are getting hype these days as beautiful nails come in the list of those things which make women look beautiful and appealing. Gone are the days when women used to apply only one colored nail polishes which used to match with their clothes. Nowadays, different nail paints are being applied together to make different designs on the nails. Most of the nail painting is being done on the acrylic nails because such fancy designs cannot be carried on the natural nails for long. So, if you are interested in knowing all about the acrylic nail art then this article is right for you to read.
How to start the nail art? First of all, search for the acrylic nail designs on the internet and you will find hundreds of the designs opening before you. Designs are chosen by keeping the nail length and style in consideration. You can choose either full-length nails or half tips or the toenails. Then will come the time of choosing the nail painting colors. You must always choose those colors which come in the lighter tone for your base coat. Light nail colors modify the effect of nail art and give the designs a boost. However, if you love using bold colors to give your nails a funky look then choose the contrasting colors. Don’t think that you will draw the design perfectly in the first attempt. Rather, you must practice well to get the perfect results.
Now it’s time to know that what acrylic nails designs are loved by most of the women. Well, nail art with polka dots is not getting out of fashion. You can use any two or three colors to apply the polka dots on your nails. Zebra-pattern also looks lovely. You can draw those patterns on the nails too which you are wearing on the shirt. If you are a fruit lover then nails painted in strawberry pattern will be loved by you a lot. Even the patterns of lady bird, spider and smiley are liked by many ladies. Furthermore, the floral designs are not the ones to ignore. You can buy the nail accessories in the flower petal shape and can glue them over the nail paint in the form of flower. Moreover, you can apply the nail paint on the tip of your nails only as is done in the French manicure. Bows and small diamonds are also glued over nail paints in different patterns to add more beauty to the nail art. You can get the tips of your nails pierced too and can wear nail rings if you want to look more funky and hip-hop kind of person.
Techniques of applying the acrylic nail designs are very important to understand as they stand behind the successive drawing of the design. What you need to do is described below:
• Try to keep a stock of brushes of different sizes. You can buy those kits which are sold especially for the nail art as they combine all the necessary tools which are used in doing the job. Nowadays, cosmetic shops are selling the brushes for the nail art but you can get them from any art shop too.
• Your eyeliner can also help you a lot. If you want to draw zebra pattern on the nails then draw it with the eyeliner using eyeliner brush. You will get the perfect results without any mess. Do not throw the eyeliner brushes after using them fully as they can help you a lot in drawing the thin details. You can use them after washing with the thinner (available on all art shops) as thinner will clean the brush fully.
• Don’t try to get fast while doing the nail art as it will damage all of your hard work. Apply the base coat and wait to get it dry naturally. After applying any of the nail paint on the base coat, always wait to let it dry so that the details do not get merged with one another.
• You can also apply the accessories when your base coat is wet. The accessories will themselves get fixed when the base coat will get dry.
• Give finishing touch to your nail art by applying the top coat i.e. the transparent nail polish to give the finishing and fixing touch to the whole art work you have done.
• Do not apply too much nail polish on the nail. You will really get in trouble with a healthy coat of nail polish as it will take a lot of time in drying and will give a messy look. Start by clearing the nail paint brush lightly with the nail paint jar and apply it two or three times more if you think that you have not got the right color with the single application.
• Choosing the design in accordance with the personality is again important. If you have small fingers then nails with medium length and round shape will suit you nice. Long and square nails look good on the long and thin fingers. Most of the ladies just apply what they see their friends applying which results in nothing but the ugly looking hands.
• Some ladies just fill every nook and corner of the nail as they think it to be a funky thing. Well, this is quite wrong. The overfilling of the nails gives a weird look. Draw the design according to the style of the nail and try to leave some gaps so that your base coat may get visible.
Many beauty salons are offering courses to get expertise in drawing acrylic nails designs. You can join those courses and can learn the different techniques of doing the nail art. You must also ask the beauticians about the brands of acrylic nails which are good to use because the low-quality acrylic nails can give birth to the nail fungus. Also, do not wear the artificial nails all the time, rather wear them only before going outside and take them out when you come back to home as the acrylic nails are just the decorative pieces. They can disturb you a lot in routine work.